
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
Unable to Display Find Tab
GWD Text Editor Forum: Test Area: Unable to Display Find Tab
    By Steven G Schooler on Thursday, September 26, 2002 - 03:52 am:
Immediately after installing v3.2, I take the Help -> Contents -> Index -> Find menu option to build the Find index. Result is Windows message box: Title: Windows Help Message: Unable to Display the Find Tab. (177) My system is Windows 95, OSR2-B, 128 mb Ram, Internet Explorer 5.5, 3+ gb free disk space. I browsed Microsoft's MSDN knowledge base and found some articles that were ALMOST on point. I request resolution insights from anyone.
    By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 06:14 am:
test
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|