Discussion
Topics
Last Day
Last Week
Tree View

Search
New Messages
Keyword Search

Help
Getting Started
Formatting
Troubleshooting
Program Credits

Utilities
Edit Profile
Administration
Contact

 
forum - discussion board
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor

Save As... glitch

GWD Text Editor Forum: Technical Support: Save As... glitch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, October 18, 2000 - 08:24 pm:

I've found a problem with the "Save As" function. If you do a save as over a file that is open, the file cannot be activated from the toolbar


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Michael John on Thursday, October 26, 2000 - 04:27 pm:

When I write a macro to select text to delete, it doesn't. I do a startselect, FindParam (to find where I want the block to end), EndSelect, DeleteBlock. The select just doesn't seem to occur. Why not, and how do I?
Macro:
Param1 "Directory of"
FindParam
LineStart
CursorDown
StartSelect
Param1 "File(s)"
FindParam
LineStart
EndSelect
DeleteBlock


Add a Message


This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:


- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor