
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
HELP: Creating a Plug In Using Visual Basic
GWD Text Editor Forum: Technical Support: HELP: Creating a Plug In Using Visual Basic
    By Andrew McGhie on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 12:40 pm:
Hi, Does anyone have any idea how I would go about creating a Plug in using VB? Thanks Andy
    By Vedran Gaco (Vgaco) on Thursday, June 7, 2001 - 01:43 am:
GWD Text Editor plug-in can be created with any compiler capable to create Windows DLLs. I don't have VB and I only know that VB can create some special kind of DLLs which may or may not work.
    By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 12:09 pm:
Great site! Best wishes!
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|