
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
FTP Plug-in
GWD Text Editor Forum: Technical Support: FTP Plug-in
    By S Lee on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 10:29 pm:
An updated file from the server is not reflected when opened in GTE. This occurs when I have first opened the file. Then when I re-open it again (without closing the file), the message states that the file will be refreshed. But no refresh was done. Is there a cache setting that is causing this Please advise. Thanks
    By Vedran Gaco (Vgaco) on Thursday, June 7, 2001 - 01:45 am:
You can control FTP plug-in cache using Control Panel Internet icon (same as for Internet Explorer).
    By chuckf on Thursday, June 21, 2001 - 08:13 pm:
What setting in the Internet icon (Properties) that controls the FTP cache? thanks
    By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 10:23 pm:
Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your website very much.
    By Anonymous on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 10:19 am:
Super site darlings. Thanks awfully
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|