
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
Define UserTool?
GWD Text Editor Forum: Technical Support: Define UserTool?
    By Michael Jennings on Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 11:57 am:
The program for UserTool 4 has become corrupt. How do I find it and fix it? I see nothing in the documentation about this. Michael
    By chuckf on Thursday, August 8, 2002 - 08:46 pm:
UserTool4 is the 4th tool in the list of tools defined in Options->Tools. When the order of this list changes, this causes the macros based on the order of this list to change.
    By Michael Jennings on Thursday, February 6, 2003 - 08:21 am:
Thanks, Chuck. Can you believe it? I just used your information for the first time today.
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|