
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
FTP Plugin
GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: FTP Plugin
    By Gonçalo Farias on Friday, January 5, 2001 - 08:06 pm:
It would be nice to have the FTP plugin open (until it would be closed explicitly) while opening several files from diferent directories in one ftp server instead of having to reopen it every time it's needed to open files from diferent directories. Gonçalo Farias
    By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 10:14 pm:
nice site indeed
    By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 07:05 am:
I just want you to know that I think you did a terrific job on this websight.
    By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 04:18 pm:
I just wanted to say WOW! your site is really good and i'm proud to be one of your surfers
    By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 04:41 am:
Your site has made me smile :-)
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|