Discussion
Topics
Last Day
Last Week
Tree View

Search
New Messages
Keyword Search

Help
Getting Started
Formatting
Troubleshooting
Program Credits

Utilities
Edit Profile
Administration
Contact

 
forum - discussion board
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor

Class Browser

GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: Class Browser
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, June 22, 2001 - 01:30 am:

Hi I'm a GWD user primarily involved with Java development. I love GWD, but would love a Class Browser, or even the ability to jump to different methods. I've contemplated writing my own plug in to do this, but being a java person, I'm not familiar with the windows api. Has anyone written a java (or other OO) class browser plugin?

-Scott


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, August 27, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

Yes, I'm also searching for such a tool.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 02:44 am:

I found what I was looking for. JCreator. However I keeep coming back to GWD cause it's not just an IDE which is specific to a language. For java netbeans is okay but too slow. So when I'm on a slow machine (even on a fast machine) doing some work I choose GWD. I can't wait for an update :)

-Scott


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Vedran Gaco (Vgaco) on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 10:12 pm:

To speed up Java compilation (almost 10 times), you can download gte3patch.zip and JavaProjectDriver.zip from the http://www.gwdsoft.com/beta.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 09:52 pm:

I can find many things that I look for here! Thank you very much!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 06:49 am:

I used this site to get information for that i had in my class. This is an excellent site for this information :)


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 07:55 pm:

YOU HAVE GOT SOME KIND OF CLASS IN THIS SITE. Good to see you up and around!


Add a Message


This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:


- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor