Discussion
Topics
Last Day
Last Week
Tree View

Search
New Messages
Keyword Search

Help
Getting Started
Formatting
Troubleshooting
Program Credits

Utilities
Edit Profile
Administration
Contact

 
forum - discussion board
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor

Ssh Plug-in

GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: Ssh Plug-in
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Greg Wilkinson on Saturday, May 11, 2002 - 01:08 am:

The FTP plugin is a very useful tool. How about an plugin that does the same thing using ssh?


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Gyphie on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 04:48 pm:

I second that motion. Our organization is moving to SSH. I can no longer open files using the FTP plugin and now GWEdit has lost is most valuable feature (for me anyway)


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 09:11 am:

Like the site very much, thanx 4 your efforts webmasters


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 07:12 pm:

Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:49 am:

I can find many things that I look for here! Thank you very much!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 12:04 pm:

nice site keep it on ;)


Add a Message


This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:


- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor