
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
The Sorting Features Idea To Remove Certain Lines
GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: The Sorting Features Idea To Remove Certain Lines
    By Patricia Burnette on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 03:12 am:
Firstly, I LOVE THE PROGRAM it's the Best $29.00 I have ever Spent on an Editor! On the Sort Feature, why not give the REGISTERED USERS as I am myself, to be able to: Sort by Lines (Example: say *.* extentsions, or word, of ending text, and the item stay there for next Find or delete, or Sort. Sort by: A-Z Sort by or delete duplicate Lines, etc. Remove Utility: Remove any Duplicate LINES of TEXT, Remove any Invalid Characters like: (Example: , , , $ , you know stuff like that, that is in like emails a person has saved, etc..and still leave the email address, etc....but only remove all invalid characters in the text area. I deal with bunches of emails, and i save their contact info to a Text file, so I can easyily view and delete etc....any bad emails, or if they have changed them. And, this Feature(s) would be a Great Asset to the GWD Editor..******GRINNING******
    By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 08:56 pm:
My god u kept me entertained.
    By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 06:11 am:
We really liked the website .. Thank you.
    By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 03:21 pm:
I like your website ,and like to communicate with everyone on this issue!
    By Anonymous on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 01:14 am:
a really great homepage! i'm a big fan of your stuff although i'm just 16!
    By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:49 am:
I like your website ,and like to communicate with everyone on this issue!
    By Anonymous on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 12:03 pm:
This is great, look forward to looking into every area. Thanks for being there.
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor
|