Discussion
Topics
Last Day
Last Week
Tree View

Search
New Messages
Keyword Search

Help
Getting Started
Formatting
Troubleshooting
Program Credits

Utilities
Edit Profile
Administration
Contact

 
forum - discussion board
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor

Embedding Mozilla

GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: Embedding Mozilla
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tighe Lory on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 10:32 pm:

Hi Vedran,

Would you consider Embedding Mozilla for us web developers? This page http://www.mozilla.org/projects/embedding/ has information on embeding mozilla in applications.

I would make a plug-in myself, but I don't think I would do a very good job.

It would be nice if it ran in a toolbar within GWD!

Please let me know.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Tighe Lory on Friday, October 25, 2002 - 10:42 pm:

I wanted to say I am refering to Mozilla MFC embed, which comes with the install of mozilla.

The executable is in the mozilla install directory under the subdirectory bin, and the file name is mfcembed.exe


Add a Message


This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:


- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor