Discussion
Topics
Last Day
Last Week
Tree View

Search
New Messages
Keyword Search

Help
Getting Started
Formatting
Troubleshooting
Program Credits

Utilities
Edit Profile
Administration
Contact

 
forum - discussion board
- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor

GWD Text Editor 4 Linux

GWD Text Editor Forum: Suggestions: GWD Text Editor 4 Linux
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By pigstrotter on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 03:17 am:

Hi,

i've used GWDEdit since my introduction to it at University, its excellent, the best editor around for my needs Java/C++/HTML etc, my only gripe - theres no Linux version available, I'd love to have a version I can use in Linux, surely it wouldn't be that hard for you to port it across. (Yes, I know Linux geeks like VIM and EMACS (only for 70's mainframe nostalga) but some of us using both OS's would like a quality editor that we are already using in another OS. yes I know there are many alternatives suchas Nedit and Jed, but they just don't cut the mustard, I don't want to learn to use something else.


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Vedran Gaco (Vgaco) on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

GWD Text Editor is porting on Linux (it will be finished after summer).


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Animator on Friday, December 5, 2003 - 05:38 pm:

Is there an update on this post?


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 03:33 pm:

Never said which summer!


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 09:11 pm:

Good morning, I am new to this site. I have just learned about this site. I am going to read on and it's very interesting to know


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 06:20 am:

Nice site and fine content


Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 03:34 pm:

nice site indeed


Add a Message


This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:


- about - downloads - registration - forum - misc - home - © 1996-99 GWD Text Editor